Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Rough Days, Makeup Haze

Hi Lovies
So today I had a rough day, and decided to treat myself to a little shopping spree at Ulta.  For those of you who don't know, Ulta is a big makeup department store with ranges of drugstore to top notch makeup brands.  Going in I knew that I wanted a new foundation, and a new moisturizer specifically for oily skin because, I do have pretty oily skin.  Gabriella one of the workers who helped me, was amazing, and was really able to help me find exactly what I wanted.  We tried the Born This Way Foundation by Too Faced, and the shade Honey matched up with my neck perfectly(yes I did say neck, this way, my foundation not only matches my face, but the rest of my body as well).  We had decided to let that rest on my face to see if it would change, or react oddly to the oils on my skin, and went off to the Esthetician they have on staff and she recommended the ALGENIST SPLASH Hydrating Gel Moisturizer, and I decided to take her word for it, and get one, this came with 2 free gifts, their Ultimate Anti-Aging Eye Cream, and their SPLASH Sleeping Pack, which is just another way for me to add moisture into my routine.  Back to the foundations, after picking up the moisturizer, we took a look at the foundation, and it was settling in nicely, but I had asked the Gabriella if there were any other ones she would recommend, and we took a look at the CLINIQUE Beyond Perfecting Foundation&Concealer, and once again, the shade Honey matched me perfectly.  Even though both foundations matched right, the CLINIQUE one had more of a satin matte finish which I do prefer, so I went with that one.  I am so excited to be trying out these products, and I'll let you know what I think after using them a couple of times!

With Love
The Makeup Enchantress

No comments:

Post a Comment