Tuesday, November 15, 2016

My Favorite Everyday Makeup

Hey Guys!
For the most part I have makeup on no matter what, it's hard for me to actually leave my house without it on.  So these are just a couple of the products I like to use on a daily basis:

  • I don't normally use foundation, because I feel that it's a bit much for school, but my favorite foundation is the - KIKO MILANO Unlimited Foundation, and I use the shade Warm Rose 70
  • To set my foundation, and to bake my face I use the Clinique Blended Face Powder, in the shade 04 transparency
  • For bronzer, my go to one is the Dark Chocolate Soleil Bronzer from Too Faced, in the shade Deep/Tan
  • For my eyebrows, I use the KIKO MILANO Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil,  in the the shade 05
  • For blush I use the Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge, in the shade Raspberry
  • To highlight my face I use the Sleek MakeUP Highlighting Palette in Precious Metals, and normally use shades, Platinum and Renaissance Gold
  • The mascara I use is the Ulta Twisted Volume Mascara, in the shade Jet Black
With Love 
The Makeup Enchantress 

No comments:

Post a Comment