Monday, December 12, 2016

Update

Hey cuties,
I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've just been really busy with school because I was away on vacation for 12 days.  Besides that I just wanted to update you guys on the products that I purchased right before vacation, and what I think of them after using them a few times.  So even though the CLINIQUE Beyond Perfecting Foundation&Concealer doesn't match my skin toe as a foundation, I have been using it as a concealer, and one major complaint I have is that it has been settling into my fine lines, by my eyes, and on my smile lines, even when I set them.  Besides that,  I do like the coverage it gives (medium to full), and the finish it gives my skin.   Meanwhile, as you guys know from my previous post, I have completely fallen in love with the ALGENIST Gel Moisturizer.  I use it right after my showers at night, and when I wake up.  My face feels so hydrated throughout the day, without feeling oily.  
Once again guys I'm so sorry for the delay, but I will definitely be updating more often, let me know if there are any products you guys want me to review for you guys.

With love,
The Makeup Enchantress 

No comments:

Post a Comment